24.09.2024, 22:30 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

23.03.2014, 08:11

Good for the Game

Good for the Game
From the blog: The NBA Age Lower
The NBA's collective bargaining choice, put in place before the 2005 06 season, specifically prohibits fans younger than 19 initially attempted, high schoolers from entering most of the NBA draft. It's been 3 years since, and we don't n't begun have a verdict: has the generation limit been a positive force for basketball or a unfavorable? What's your take?
Offend to Higher EducationThis rule only wounds the small percentage of high school batters who have the talent as well as a physical gifts to jump up to the NBA. Will these buffs be better prepared for NBA hockey after a year in college? Very little.
If anything, a year in college will make them more mature. I couldn't help but feel more mature after my newcomer year in college. But fully developed enough to get a job moreover live responsibly on my own? On no account.
In the end, an athlete who has an physical maturity and abilities to go from high school towards NBA is only entering high school for a year on a technicality, as they start to have to. It sets a bad precedent for the purpose of college and is a superb insult to students what people attend college for an understanding.
However, maybe this dominate fits right in with the message of a majority of students. Really like these NBA ready sports athletes who go to school to start with year, many young adults likely go to college because they "have time for." Yet, most recognize the value of an education by as well as her third year, not these first. Jon M.
its stupidits absurd if you are good enough they should make it easier to go trevin jacobsen
BULL,nfl jerseys paypal!!!!this is just one of the worst rules in the the game of basketball world. if a kid fires out after eaching the nba straight out of high school do you ever think college wouldve fixed your guy,2013 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic Nike From China In Factory Free Shipping? some say yes but i refuse. plenty of college players flames out in the NBA probably dont even get there because they flamed outside in the college years. if the lad decides to "jump" let him he fly or he might play rock bottom what do we really therapy? i think the best high school situation that is capable of playing in the NBA is better then the best expectation coming out of college as a top because he has an extra Four to five years to develop into an Nba player. alex howe
Baseball or HockeyIn karate, if you start college, you are not eligible for the draft lastly after your junior autumn.
In the NHL, teams make rights of the players they have seen and drafted,Cheap Good Quality Cheap San Diego Chargers Jerseys For Sale Promotion, even if they plan to go to school for a year or more.
Either of those systems could make more sense than what usually the NBA does,Wholesale Cleveland Browns Jerseys free shipping. Frank
Enable the Market DecideIt seems crazy to force a LeBron James or a Dwight Howard on to defer his millions for one year because NBA simple managers don't trust their families when looking to draft 23 year olds. This rule, mainly because written,wholesale nfl Steelers jerseys women, makes no sense. Big AristotleRelated Articles:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/read.cgi

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/forumctk.cgi

Thema bewerten