28.09.2024, 21:35 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

28.12.2017, 18:48

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Cordarrelle Patterson had his usual spot as kickoff returner for the Vikings, but he was barely used as a wide receiver. Zimmer said the absence from the offense was not disciplinary but rather because of knee trouble that kept Patterson out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday.
"I have to come in each and every day with a clear mind to try to get better, because I have yet to play a great game in my opinion," Newton said.
PATTERSON LIMITED
"It's really disappointing. It's frustrating. Every adjective you can come up with, it's that," Panthers tight end Greg Olsen said. "Right now we're not very good."
"I think I'm better at just making quicker decisions," said Bridgewater, who went 15 for 21 for 138 yards.
The last time a team scored on two blocked punts in an NFL game was on Sept. 30, 1990, when Kansas City did it against Cleveland. This was also the first blocked punt return touchdown by the Vikings since Oct. 12, 1986,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, against San Francisco,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, the longest active NFL streak without one.
Better put special teams on that list, too,China Jerseys Cheap, thanks to the Minnesota Vikings.
This was the seventh-coldest game in Vikings history, with a kickoff temperature of 12 degrees and a wind chill well below zero. They are playing outside this year for the first time since 1981. This was only the second under-25-degrees game the Panthers had played since the franchise began in 1995. They played in the NFC championship game after the 1996 season at Green Bay with a kickoff temperature of 3 degrees.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP)

Thema bewerten