18.05.2024, 16:45 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

17.02.2018, 13:04

Wholesale NFL Jerseys

"This is only the first half,Cheap NFL Jerseys," linebacker Connor Barwin said. "We have them again in two weeks and we need to back it up again. The same way we did today, if not even better."
Sanchez finished 20 of 29 for 217 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions two years after he was the starter for the New York Jets and infamously ran into the backside of one of his offensive linemen for a fumble that New England returned for a touchdown in a 49-19 Thanksgiving rout,Wholesale China Jerseys.
"I don't really compare myself," said McCoy, who had a season-high 25 carries. "I just try to be me. I don't really get into that whole, especially during the season, who's this, who's that thing. In the big picture, we're trying to win games."
SMOOTH SANCHEZ: Making his fourth start since Nick Foles was sidelined by a broken collarbone,Mens Nike Air Max 2018 Shoes, Sanchez was 9 of 11 for 99 yards in the first quarter. That included a 27-yard scoring pass to Jordan Matthews when Sanchez hit the rookie in stride on a crossing route for a 14-0 lead.
STILL WAITING: Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent was inactive for the second time since the end of a 10-game suspension for his intoxication manslaughter conviction. He hasn't played since Dec. 2, 2012, six days before the drunken-driving crash that killed teammate Jerry Brown.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)