28.09.2024, 23:33 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

04.12.2013, 22:45

'You can't guard me

'You can't guard me, when it's over.42.
8440,Ugg Classic Pas Cher.6-14.3383,Bottes Ugg 5825.7600.3303,Bottes Ugg Classic Short.56. but he didn't have a good grip on it.C. which to me always stood for Damn Confusion which is what Dub can be about Jordan sometimes Dub thinks the world of MJ but I love MJ There's a difference Dub keeps trying to run MJ off the stage before time Jordan and them (what them) needed the win Dub ran off with his sportswriter dudes; Dupree Wilbon Scoey Nance Aldridge and them picking their brains without paying 'em for it stealing free consultations; Dub he be good for that Dub said he could catch up on the whole league in 10 minutes just by asking them dudes certain questions; said he was happy and proud to talk to them said something about expertise subtleties whatever that is,Bottes Ugg Classic Cardy; then came back up in my face talking about how J-Kidd and Parker could play together in the same backcourt easy as if I didn't already know that or how Eddie Griffin was hanging out with scumbags down in Houston which okay I didn't know how Stevie Franchise may not be the answer at point but 2 how Yao was Wow if he wanted it how DuPree shocked him by saying he still liked the Lakers over the Sacto Kings even with all them live bodies the Kings got how DuPree said yeah but they could only play five at a time and if two of the five on the same team was Shaq and Kob -- it was still ball gameYeah I thought Unless they ran into Mike five years ago While Dub was off picking sportswriter brain I hung with the ushers Go ahead on and scuff But them ushers see 41 runs a year Best seat in the house Only they ain't sittingSo I asked 'em any way the Wiz make it into the playoffs "Naw" said one usher "Hell naw" said another one "Not with that West Coast swing at the end But Mike he's good for 27 tonight Seen him get 40 And he is 40"The ushers at MCI love Mike Some usher supervisor come running up to us talking about it's getting crowded in here but I flashed that credential Dub got me so he chilled Hey it's Jordan's last games It should be crowded Mister But I know where you coming from You gotta look busy giving orders to people so they look busy followin' 'emGame came down to one last shot Wiz down three Dub's boy Larry Hughes running at about 80 percent efficiency because of a bad ankle had the open look up top from three But he swung it over to Jordan and Glove was there and got his hands up and Mike missed a three to tie Air Glove come making a fist to himself I snarled at himMike got 27 But the Wiz lost Stack didn't give a %#&$ Laettner of all people played hard and well But it just seemed like to me that Stack didn't give a %#&$My nose was burning for some reason as I saw Mike slowly get dressed Looked a little busted up Mike ain't got but a few runs left in him We went to Kwame Brown and I told Kwame he gonna be all right Mike picked him"Yep I've been a pallbearer like this before" Dub said "Yeah Who died" I asked "Who the &%#$ died?8334.319,Bottes Ugg 5815.
3585.1.6,Bottes Ugg Bailey Button.114.23,Bottes Ugg Classic Tall.3-4.8.1-0.1000.72.
0000.74,Bottes Ugg 5803.9.8.6-6.62.31.5000.20,Bottes Ugg Classic.6670.
9.4210.16.4'05-'06797023,Ugg Bailey Button Triplet Pas Cher.