28.09.2024, 21:21 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

10.02.2018, 07:23

Cheap Jerseys From China

But Baltimore coach John Harbaugh said the whistle didn't need to blow, the play should have been ruled dead because progress had stopped.
'I don't know why they were going out on that drive," Harbaugh said. "(Offensive coordinator) Marc (Trestman) had yelled and we couldn't get the personnel groups. Guys had to run the personnel groups on and off. All of those things are challenging with the phones out."
Arizona kept a grip on its NFC West lead,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, going to 5-2, while the Ravens added to their worst start in franchise history, falling to 1-6. The eight-point loss to Arizona was the most one-sided of their defeats.
"To be there and to kind of be nervous," Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer said, "and to have those jitterbugs on the sidelines as you're waiting, it's good to have that feeling and come out and win."
BIG BLOCK: Baltimore made it an exciting finish when Asaka Jackson burst up the middle to block Drew Butler's punt, setting up the touchdown and two-point conversion that made it an eight-point game.
"That jump ball at the end, I was kind of looking back the whole time,NFL Jerseys China," Jefferson said. "I wanted that pick, but I didn't try to force it and it ended up coming to me at the end."
Flacco said the combination of stadium noise and the phone issues made it doubly difficult,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
But his most memorable came when he landed on top of the belly of 335-pound Brandon Williams,Wholesale Jerseys China, then got up and kept running for a 62-yard gain.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP)

Thema bewerten