28.09.2024, 11:22 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

23.01.2018, 00:11

Wholesale Jerseys US

Notes: WR DeSean Jackson was a limited participant in his first practice since injuring his left hamstring in the Sept. 13 season opener. "Doesn't really hurt, I don't really have that pain anymore, but obviously I've been out for weeks, so just getting acclimated, getting that flow," Jackson said. "Getting that blood moving, stuff like that." He said "it's possible" he could improve enough to play against Atlanta. ... TE Jordan Reed (concussion) and CB Chris Culliver (knee) missed practice. ... Gruden laughed off a question about whether RB Matt Jones needed to earn back trust after two fumbles in the teams' first three games. Jones got only seven carries for 11 yards in Week 4; Alfred Morris had 17 carries for 62 yards. Jones,Stitched Jerseys, Gruden said, "never lost my trust. A couple of weeks ago it was, 'Alfred is in my doghouse,' and he's not. It's the way it works out with the handoffs and the carries. I like both of those guys."
"It's definitely a test. It's going to test where guys are at," Pro Bowl left tackle Trent Williams said. "It's going to test: Have we really changed? Has the complexion of this team really changed?"
ASHBURN, Va. (AP)