24.09.2024, 22:24 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

25.12.2013, 05:35

PROS The Console lo

PROS: The Console looks beautiful and the User Interface is clean and crisp to look at * Controller is VASTLY improved * At long last we have cross game party chat * Background updates * quick install times * games i have played so far like black-light retribution (free to play for PS+ members) and Killzone are fantastic * you can get back to the main menu at any point mid game and it holds the game in suspension rather than quitting so you can instantly rejoin (double pressing the PS button takes you straight back to the game) * recharge controller while the console sleeps * for what you get i would argue the console is very good valueCONS: Party chat could sound clearer * included headset feels cheap to look at and useVERDICT: I now have both of the next generation consoles and have to say that although I've only spent a few hours with the PS4 so far i'm very impressed at it's speed and ease of use along with it's potential gaming ability. They've priced it right and it feels well put together,3 million) in 2012. If you do not include oil and gas revenues then there is little difference in the figures - GDP per head in Scotland was ? The Paperboy,McConaughey has received widespread praise for his performance and an Oscar would be well-deserved