16.05.2024, 08:28 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

16.02.2014, 18:24

24 Season 8 Trailers

24 Season 8 Boat trailer,wholesale jerseys china
Don't get me wrong I love Jack Bauer,wholesale nfl jerseys, operates . excited about the new season, nonetheless wholesale nike elite jerseys hope it improves such as last season. Season 6 was better than six, nevertheless i packers jerseys for sale expect more from Twenty-four hours a day. More action and less interest. I am all for a respectable story, but it seems like the third couple of years they have been heavy script and not enough action. In relation to they will balance this back out. I love this show, simply maybe eight years is plenty and they should focus on chilling out on top because if they last they are eventually going to be not having enough ideas and no one truly wants to see a fifty seven 12 months Jack Bauer limping around trying to cut the world or just sitting there permitting other people do it for the lord. Jack is the man and that he needs to go out on top.
Right away people wondered how which show would stay modern. As a huge fan ever I have wondered how they may keep topping themselves. But also every year 24 comes back on top of that continues to entertain. Sure it hit a few speed hollows along the way, but overall specific show has been amazing. Certainly that they need to end it when it's on top, but I don't believe that needs to be any time soon. Especially is you have to they are finally moving those Japan Jerseys Cheap show to different locations. From the time of the 3rd season I've been desire them to get out of LA so i didn't get my like until last season (was fantastic). NYC will make to acquire a great backdrop this season and then i can't wait for the twist in addition ,nfl jerseys for cheap, turns the show holds for us.
Eventually (maybe Two or three more seasons), Jack Bauer won't be any more. Part of me definitely wants see him go out inside a blaze of glory.
I will not wait to see this season. We are excited to what Starbuck and Freddy deliver in their roles and I'm enthusiastic about see how Jack and Rene's association progresses,wholesale mlb jerseys from china. I really want Port to find some permanent paradise Turkey Jerseys For Sale with another woman. I get the wait sucks, but it earns watching them all the more healthy. Plus, if you DVR just a couple episodes,http://www.leeinblack.com/jerseys_paypal/, then watch each, you'll have a wait of several various before you have another mass to watch. That's even worse. I have been watching since episode First and have never missed a chapter. You can handle the wait.
Incase Jack Bauer watched 24, yet http://goldphones4u.com/Install/Scripts/1.60/3/pages.html wait.
fft5305, that's my time. I want the woman he attracts with not to die! Generally thought Audrey would come back or even a he'd at least go back due to her despite her father's requests. I liked her.