28.05.2024, 01:26 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

13.03.2014, 02:52

air jordan 3 retro 2014 Find the Latest News on Dress at Kitten Lounge

After beginning my week in Seattle as a Brand Ambassador for Office Champions and ended it at Barcelona at Crest 3D White as I am also a Brand Ambassador for them and we could learn about new products for next Spring as well as meeting Shakira, Shakira! Enjoy some images from the Blue and White Gala as Shakira is the global brand ambassador for the brand.
some tips i Wore: As I attended this, I rocked a wonderful Sheri Bodell white dress that had fringe, Studding, Lace and leather for the perfect good ole' meets cocktail look, An Ana rule ring, Brahmin anna Satchel (Perfect for being to the shops in Barcelona as my tablet fit perfectly but great for a chic night out as well) And Nina animal print heels or maybe bracelet.
Enjoy images from the expensive vacation event which went from nice outdoor cocktails at the Bell Roca estate in Argentona (beyond the borders of Barcelona), The story of her partnership and My Smile Story, Q with Shakira by Robert Verdi and then an incredible White and Blue Gala dinner. Enjoy images from a portion of my trip which included a number of global editors. you will discover that more images on my Instagram account as well. Your story will be captured in the Global Smile Gallery where fans will soon be able to view different smiles from from around the world. A smile is truly the best add-ons!
Wearable fridays: Style Notes unsecured personal Style Evolution
every once in awhile, We all by way of phases in our style evolution. Maybe it's a change of career, A move or just the need to look the way there are always wanted. It's that moment for which you look and your closet and you (Not the mag) Makes the decision that you get to enhance a certain flow that's in your closet OR which you like to overhaul! Everyone does it even an fixtures Expert! My style is definitely a bit of a mix which is a bit of that boho chic Malibu sensibility and a bit of a preppy edge os sorts. When Shoe Week created for its second season during NYFW in Sept, I decided that I truly wanted to do a bit of a change michael kors kempton medium something which had a bit more structure and yet could be accessorized in a dynamic way to showcase my personality.
from the course of Shoe Week, I rocked Single Dress by Galina Sobolev and paired items with the most popular python pumps as it's always about that luxury element to add to the looks! After enjoying this look in that week, I decided that it was time to fully embrace the Day Dress look. michael kors astor hobo luckily, several types of options within this genre between color ways, Color stopping, Appliqus a great deal more. Has a wide variety to choose from automobile adding to your collection or starting something new. When you are looking for python, I have a few options that I love to rotate within my style choices from Alexander McQueen, Gianmarco Lorenzi and stacee Louboutin.
with luck, This look allows me to go from day to night whether I'm among meetings,air jordan 3 retro 2014, Meet meets, looks and cocktails after! you will pair this with fun arm candy, clutches, Satchels, and a whole lot. This makes agreat signature for me with where I am within my Style Evolution. michael kors purse purple keep in mind, I will still rock fun boho chic looks but it's fun to build this portion of my closet no doubt.
Treasure thursdays My Fall Musts
Things become a fave for me when they work within my closet so well as a perfect go to! As an extras Expert, I'm always about the run with meetings, Meet and meets, employing clients and more. My looks will need to go from day to night as who knows when I will have a moment to make a change up. This was seriously true during NYFW Shoe Week where we had long days, I was finishing last minute items at our shows with our backstage teams and also reaching our fashion guests! The above look is created based on brands that I wore and individuals who are truly seasonless.
I fell crazy about Single Dress by Galina Sobolev years ago! I first maintain in mind seeing her on Bravo's Launch My Line. What I loved about her was the belief that many she creates chic lines that work across a number of body types and are classic with a splash of fun! at some stage in Shoe Week, I wore fairly her tailored pieces a few that had a touch of Bohemian style. A wardrobe that was comprised of her line is a new must on my mind. When I thought of a look that would work for our shows, starting other NYFW and more, I reached out to Galina herself and between her team and the fab Phillip NYC showroom, most people decked me out (You can see me rocking the various looks below). To accessorize with respect to having a chic dress that works for everything, simply visit Lagos (I love their Glacier Amethyst Ring not forgetting their Imagine Statement Necklace so fun to wear them). My obsessions this fall is the peep toe ankle boot by Alexandre Birman has a great two tone effect to give an edge towards the present classic look (Love the dark hued python considering the pop of orange). additionally, A fun bag is central to the and I do love to play with color. Coach's Legacy Large Lowell Satchel in Haircalf and Leather is a great piece to place on your arm whether product,for the air conditioning a meeting, Lunching with along with more. staying a girl that obsesses over maxis, Being able to rock it in various ways due to their extra long straps AND in a variety of hues how could I say no? I can't wait to share where I will be wearing this as it's such a fab color until then, If you have this kind of a dress here are a few of the ways that you can rock it whether you're running errands, attending a wedding (pondering on your bridesmaids who should be rocking something) and date night! This dress begs for entertainment heels, Gorgeous sandals and of course is a great way to create a blank canvas for several accessories that are begging to get a little body time to wherever you are heading out to!
Swoonfest Saturdays NBC's Fashion Star first class Hues
Last week I had to share one of michael kors handbags zipper the favourite looks that was created by Johana from NBC's Fashion Star. This week she was paired with Daniel again as they had to create separate pieces that should be worn together in order to create a cohesive look! once more,louboutin shoes for sale, I was all about Johana's look as her pencil skirt was care and I love Daniel's tops! inside show, There were three distinct forms that made it on the runway; nonetheless, When it came to developing (As Saks possibly bought both), You can see that they've a blush/black ensemble as well as a black/white combo. The beauty of this look is because they look fabulous separately but when placed together, It's as if you feel compelled a dress!
Roll over the images to see how I would accessorize the above as far as shoes and handbags! and also, See how these items are a universal for your accessories and how you can it within other looks that you plan on wearing during this season and the next! you can get these accessories consist of Reed Krakoff, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta in addition to Stephanie Cesaire.
interacting Mondays: accolades Season 2013 Halle Berry
Versace hit the red carpet and had the best one could wear this black and gold dress with a nod to geometria, Halle maqui berry! When asked what made her agree the dress,michael kors handbags replica, She explained that since she was interested in presenting the award for the James Bond Tribute and she wanted to personify the Bond Girl and that this dress did it! certainly, This dress proves that you can have a sexy and body conscious dress that looks amazing without the concern of wardrobe malfunctions. We know that Halle has an amazing style and body and you too can rock her beauty look which combined Revlon (Halle is the global Brand Ambassador) as Chanel.
Kara Yoshimoto Bua, CHANEL michael kors women eyeglasses hollywood Makeup Artist, Created a soft and feminine look with bold eyes and a colorful cheek to suit her Versace dress. "I kept Halle's look more or less casual and tonal, though glamorous, correspond the striking look of the dress, celebrity fad Bua. "I guided toward the eyes and added some shimmer for dimension. Halle is delivering a presentation the Bond tribute award, So that was kind of the theme for the complete look, Bua's look can be found below.

http://www.boys.buffalofetishboard.de/in…threadID=120497

http://thtxx-web-forum.monaserver.de/php…?threadid=28693

http://tvg-hermsdorf.de/bb/index.php?pag…threadID=220936

http://www.hostyourgame.de/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1454

http://www.berliner-bezirke.de/forum/thr…p?threadid=1514

Thema bewerten