01.05.2024, 04:19 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

31.03.2017, 05:48

cheap jordan shoes Wizards Edge Trail Blazers With

While the Washington Wizards celebrated, Damian Lillard was seething.

The Portland Trail Blazers guard pleaded to the officials that Markieff Morris stepped out of bounds before his go-ahead baseline jumper with 0.4 seconds left. The officials said there was nothing they could do.

That gave Washington a 125-124 overtime victory over Portland on Saturday night,cheap real jordans.

"They said,cheap air jordans, 'We can't review it.' I guess that's the rules but I don't understand why we have all these cameras and all this technology in the arena if we're not going to be able to review a play that determines a win or a loss,cheap jordan shoes," Lillard said.

John Wall had 39 points and Bradley Beal added 26 for Washington, which erased a 21-point halftime deficit on the way to its fifth straight win.

It looked as if the Blazers might pull this one out until the final seconds. The crowd at the Moda Center howled in protest of the non-call on Morris, and the players pointed to the video replay to no avail. Even Wall admitted after the game that Morris appeared to step out.

"It was almost like we won the championship

www.onlineairjordan.com Civilian Death Toll Reache

online air jordan Ebola Patient Is Weak, but Impro

wholesale cheap jordans Colbert, off the cuff - Me

Thema bewerten