29.09.2024, 01:34 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

27.12.2017, 18:09

Jordan Sneakers Wholesale

"As far as these five practices,Discount Nike Air Force One Shoes, it's usually one day one guy's ahead of the other," he said. "The next day, the other guy does a better job. I think it's been back and forth. It's something that I don't try to evaluate every day. I try to just coach both of them and get them better. Usually in my experience, when you've been in a situation like this, it usually plays out.
Both QBs have had their good and bad moments through five practices, and offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said a contest that has divided Browns fans remains a tight race.
Still, Manziel is making progress and staying close to Brian Hoyer in their competition to be Cleveland's starter.
"We've been in a week. Hopefully as these preseason games go, as these practices go,Nike Huarache Shoes For Sale, I hope one of them will make the decision easy on us, one will just take off and start playing really well. Usually the answer becomes pretty easy. If they make it tough, I hope it's because they're both playing really well."
Shanahan said Manziel is beginning to understand he has to be a different quarterback. He doesn't have a choice. There's not time to freelance or be creative and run around in the NFL. It's get the ball, make a decision and get rid of it.
"Right now, it's me versus the playbook and there's nothing else."
"You never want to take that away from him,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/Atletico-Madrid-FC/, but you've got to continue to develop as a quarterback because these defenses in this league, especially once you get into the regular season and coaches game plan for you, if they want to keep you in the pocket, they can," he said. "So you've got to be able to do both,Air Max 97 Uk, and if you can do both, you can be a great one."
Less than a week into his first NFL training camp with the Browns, Manziel is going through the typical growing pains of any rookie quarterback.
Shanahan, who joined the Browns after four seasons in Washington, is eager for Hoyer or Manziel to seize the job, push into the lead and stay there. To this point, they've traded spots.
"The test when you get to the NFL is a lot of times those defenses won't allow you to do that," he said. "They're going to keep you in the pocket. They're going to have their containment. So you can't always be looking for it. You've got to be able to do both, and when something's not there or when a defense gets out of their lanes, yeah, make them pay."
BEREA, Ohio (AP)

Thema bewerten