19.04.2024, 17:13 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

17.01.2018, 17:05

Cheap Jerseys From China

Brooks was frustrated with his playing time on a day linebacker Aldon Smith returned for his season debut following a nine-game suspension. The outside linebacker apologized to Tomsula and said they have moved forward.
There had been speculation Brooks removed himself from the game,Cheap NFL Jerseys, which he clarified and coach Jim Harbaugh noted to the media, "You don't know all the facts."
Brooks said he realized on the cross-country flight home that an apology to the team was in order because "I felt bad and I didn't like that feeling."
The 30-year-old Brooks has 20 tackles, four sacks and a forced fumble. He has started 58 straight games under fourth-year coach Harbaugh.
While he insists he won't be happy if his role diminishes, Brooks might handle himself differently next time.
"I said my apologies to the team. We're just moving forward. We've still got six games left. We still have the team to make it to the Super Bowl," Brooks said. "We don't want to focus on the distractions. We've had several distractions this year. I can't be a distraction, especially by me being a veteran. I can't bring that attitude to the team. I'm going to look at myself in the mirror and say, 'What can I do to make Ahmad Brooks better?'"
Brooks' sack and strip of Saints quarterback Drew Brees in overtime of a 27-24 victory at New Orleans on Nov. 9 set up Phil Dawson's winning field goal,Wholesale China Jerseys.
Brooks said Wednesday he was benched for the second half of Sunday's 16-10 road win against the Giants for heated words he directed at defensive line coach Jim Tomsula in the second quarter,Cheap Jerseys Online.
NOTES: RT Anthony Davis is going through the concussion protocol this week. ... Harbaugh said LB NaVorro Bowman is unlikely to practice this week after his 21-day window to be activated began Tuesday. He will continue to rehab his surgically repaired left knee. ... When it comes of Vernon Davis' lower numbers this year and red-zone chances, Harbaugh said, "We want him involved."
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP)