20.04.2024, 13:25 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

18.01.2018, 07:23

Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys

Most importantly, Montana didn't need three shots to win a fourth title. He won every time he took the field in a Super Bowl.
Brady was asked several times and in several different ways this week about playing in the Super Bowl six times and what he thinks his eventual legacy will be. He didn't bite, refusing to rank himself while talking in generalities about how great it is to be playing in his sixth.
You say he's no Bradshaw, who won all four of his Super Bowl appearances for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Certainly not Montana, who won four in 12 full seasons for San Francisco and might have won at least one more if not for injury.
"It always comes down to one or two plays,Wholesale China Jerseys," Brady said then. "If you make them you're celebrating. If you don't, you don't sleep for a week."
Celebrating or sleepless, Brady knows both well. The first three times he took the Patriots to the Super Bowl he came away with three championship rings.
"It's hard to think about those things," Brady said in response to one question. "Like I said, I've just been fortunate to be on some great teams. Those guys are unbelievable players, they were so great for this league. They were great teams. I was the biggest 49er fan growing up and to watch Joe and Steve Young

Thema bewerten