23.04.2024, 09:25 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

19.01.2018, 02:08

China NFL Jerseys

Linebacker Nick Perry,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who is practicing after recovering from shoulder surgery in the offseason, talked how he doesn't want to do anything foolish early in camp to set him back for the start of the season.
"That's when the big backs show up, when it's time to put the ball in their hand and accelerate the crease," coach Mike McCarthy said after practice.
The 25-year-old Lacy has been a productive complement to the Aaron Rodgers-directed throwing attack, rushing for more than 1,100 yards each of his first two NFL seasons and becoming a reliable pass catcher.
He admitted that trying to get physical with Lacy in practice would be foolhardy.
"I don't really want to have (to deal) with him too much," said linebacker Julius Peppers, 35, the oldest player on Green Bay's preseason roster.
The Packers' third day of on-field work in training camp featured plenty of hits during extended team periods and blocking drills,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, along with ball carriers periodically winding up on the ground.
Veteran nose tackle B.J. Raji has been a fan of Lacy since the running back plowed over and spun away from college defenders his final year at Alabama in 2012, helping the Crimson Tide win a second straight national title.
Running back Eddie Lacy responded in a predictable way.
"I wouldn't say get out of the way,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, but just put hands on him," Perry said. "I think that would be the best approach for right now."
Peppers and others with the Green Bay defense just aren't thrilled to have to try to step in and act as a roadblock when the 5-foot-11, 234-pound Lacy comes running at them.
"I'm able to go out there and play a lot more natural, with my natural ability, and a lot less thinking," Lacy said.
Lacy became an every-down back last year. He had another superb season with 1,139 yards and nine touchdowns on the ground as well as personal highs of 42 catches for 427 yards and four TDs.
And after mostly relaxing in the offseason when he was at home in Louisiana, Lacy says he's a lot more comfortable going into his third pro season.
Given Lacy's punishing running style, McCarthy is mindful about having his star back ready to go when the Packers' season opens Sept. 13 at Chicago. But McCarthy also wants Lacy to get sufficient work the next few weeks.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)

Thema bewerten