18.05.2024, 21:22 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

19.01.2018, 21:51

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

FAVORITE FOOD: "Crawfish and shrimp fettucine."
PRO BOWL ASPIRATIONS?: "I have championship aspirations. If that were to happen, I wouldn't be able to play in the Pro Bowl, so hopefully I don't get to play in the Pro Bowl anytime soon."
ENDED UP PLAYING FOOTBALL AT WILLIAM PENN IN OSKALOOSA, IOWA: "It was a culture shock out of this world, man. I had never seen snow before in my life. I don't think I had ever been colder than maybe 45 or 50 degrees. The second day,Cheap China Jerseys, it was like minus-2 and I had no shoes, only sandals. I kept wiping the snow off my jacket. I didn't know that if you let it sit there, it'll just melt off."
HOBBIES: "Playing Madden,Cheap Jerseys China, Call of Duty, NBA2K, dominoes and Spider Solitaire."
PATH FROM UNDRAFTED TO NFL STARTER: "It was pretty rough, man. Every day, you wouldn't know if today is the day they'll call you and ask for the playbook. It's nerve-racking. I knew I'd play football after college, but I didn't think the NFL. It just seemed like too big a jump to go from (NAIA-level) William Penn to the NFL."
IF I WASN'T PLAYING FOOTBALL, I WOULD BE ... : "Playing in the NBA. I'd probably be a short shooting guard,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but I'd be in the NBA, and I'm very confident in saying that."
BUT INJURED KNEE AS A JUNIOR: "Yeah, and I gained about 50 pounds and decided to play football."
WENT TO NORTHWEST MISSISSIPPI COMMUNITY COLLEGE BUT DIDN'T PLAY FOOTBALL: "The coaches convinced me to sign a release form saying that I was going to pretty much waste a year of eligibility because I wasn't going to play. Once I signed the release form, they couldn't honor my scholarship anymore."
EMBRACED "SNACKS" NICKNAME?: "I wasn't too fond of it because it started off here as a joke (because of his penchant for sweets) and it stuck, but I realized that as long as they were calling me something, I was still in the building."
GROWING UP IN NEW IBERIA, LOUISIANA: "I grew up in the projects and it was your typical neighborhood with a little bit of everything, some positive stuff and a lot of negative. I wouldn't be who I am today if not for that area and that environment."
CONSIDER YOURSELF UNDERRATED?: "I wouldn't use that word, but I can understand why other people do because I'm not the household name like Muhammad, Sheldon and Leonard are. The people who watch football know exactly what I do.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP)

Thema bewerten