16.05.2024, 20:59 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

20.01.2018, 01:24

Soccer World Cup Jerseys

He said he wanted to stay in Denver and "help the team win."
Colquitt's production slipped last year, and in the offseason the Broncos brought in kicker/punter Karl Schmitz,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a strong-legged 28-year-old from Jacksonville University who hasn't played since 2008.
Colquitt's 2016 salary of $3.25 million remains untouched.
"I think even a little haircut is still a nice living for my family and I'm blessed to be doing what I'm doing," he added.
"I just want to do what's best for me and my family right now and I think this is it," Britton said.
Colquitt's three-year, $11.7 million extension that he signed in 2013 included $3 million up front and averaged $3.9 million a season. That bested the $3.75 million average that Dustin got in his five-year, $18.75 million deal with the Chiefs.
Depending on whether you looked at it on a yearly basis or overall value, both brothers could claim at the time they were the highest-paid.
"It's no big deal. Money's not why I'm doing this."
"I mean,NFL Jerseys China, Demaryius had to get taken care of somehow," Colquitt cracked. "Peyton took a little hit a couple months ago. So,China Jerseys Wholesale, I mean, Peyton's a good guy to follow,NFL Jerseys China, a good example."
Now there's no question it's Dustin.
Two years after becoming the league's highest-paid punter, Britton agreed to a $1.4 million pay cut from the Denver Broncos. He'll get $1.6 million instead of $3 million.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)

Thema bewerten