06.05.2024, 02:08 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

21.01.2018, 01:37

Wholesale Jerseys Online

"We felt like we gave the game away," Boldin said.
The 49ers were embarrassed at home for the second time in a month. They lost 34-0 in a rout by Denver in the first preseason game in the new stadium,China NFL Jerseys.
"We hurt ourselves," Kaepernick said, insisting he didn't say anything wrong.
The 49ers (1-1) had a 17-7 halftime lead, but missed an opportunity to grab an early lead in the NFC West after the defending Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks lost earlier in the day at San Diego.
Kaepernick threw two of his three interceptions in the fourth quarter and also lost a fumble, watching Jay Cutler rally the Bears from a late double-digit deficit to a stunning 28-20 win to spoil the first regular-season game in the 49ers' new $1.2 billion stadium.
"It stings to lose and we all had fingerprints on it," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. "I think we're all going to look at this one and feel we have fingerprints on it. I can't really single out anything."
San Francisco didn't give the ball away once in a season-opening win at Dallas.
Kaepernick made his first career start against the Bears in November 2012, and then held onto the No. 1 job over Alex Smith.
Cutler connected with Brandon Marshall for two of his three fourth-quarter touchdown passes after much of Chicago's starting defense went down.
In the first half, the 49ers outgained Chicago 197-93 and out-penalized the Bears 10-7 for 85 lost yards. The much-scrutinized field featured visible chunks of loose sod after new grass was laid for a third time since April.
"That's not our style of football," right guard Alex Boone said.
"I just threw my hand out there and it stuck," Marshall cracked.
Kaepernick's performance was a far cry from his breakout start on the Monday night stage nearly two years ago in a rout of the Bears. Cutler sat out that night with a concussion.
A sloppy game filled with 26 penalties