28.05.2024, 20:02 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

21.01.2018, 20:39

Wholesale Jerseys

Seattle's All-Pro cornerback had his left elbow painfully sandwiched between Green Bay's James Starks and pursuing teammate Kam Chancellor on the first play of the fourth quarter.
It was a bad hyperextension and Sherman was unable to straighten his arm.
"I will 100 percent be able to play," he said.
"Honestly I just kind of threw him around and hoped that I could get enough squeeze to get him down and fortunately my right arm came around. I just wanted to slow him down with my left,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Sherman said. "It didn't feel great. I'm not going to lie."
"We had battled this long. The NFC championship is not the time to go out with an injury," Sherman said. "If I can walk and I can still move my feet I think I'll play."
Only once was Sherman tasked with making an open-field stop,Jerseys NFL Cheap. He tackled Jordy Nelson for a 6-yard gain on third down that forced Green Bay to settle for the field goal that forced overtime.
Sherman leapt into the spotlight in last season's NFC championship game against San Francisco,holesale NFL Jerseys, first with his deflected pass that Malcolm Smith intercepted to seal Seattle's Super Bowl trip, followed by his loud, shouting TV interview with most of his anger directed at Colin Kaepernick and Michael Crabtree.
Richard Sherman slowly jogged off the field with his left arm pinned against his chest, just how it had been for most of the fourth quarter of Sunday's NFC championship game.
Even Sherman was surprised that Rodgers didn't throw more his direction.
"I thought once I went down with my elbow the rest of the game I was going to have a lot of action," Sherman said. "I think I still had pretty tight coverage on my guy."

This NFC title game was far quieter. Sherman intercepted Aaron Rodgers in the end zone on Green Bay's opening possession,China Jersyes Cheap, his second straight postseason game with an interception. But he was mostly silent otherwise, until doubling over in pain after getting the brunt of Chancellor's hit on the first play of the fourth quarter.
SEATTLE (AP)