20.05.2024, 00:39 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

23.01.2018, 01:03

NFL Jerseys Outlet

Marshall was humbled by such high praise.
Although he admits he still wonders at times why he couldn't find a spot in Jacksonville, Marshall also knows getting jettisoned by the Jaguars helped him become the player he is today.
Last summer, he earned a job in the nickel defense alongside Danny Trevathan and was thrust into a much bigger role with Trevathan missing most of the season with two fractures in his left leg. Marshall leads the team with 106 tackles.
"I'm real eager. We're both playmakers. We both have great instincts. We both can make plays. So, to have him back will be tremendous," Marshall said.
Alone with his thoughts, Marshall wondered what had gone wrong and if he'd ever get another chance in the NFL.
"I would say he's playing at a Pro Bowl level for an inside backer in this league," defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio said. "He's very productive, very active. He does a lot,Cheap NHL Jerseys, doesn't come off the field. He's had a Pro Bowl kind of year."
"I think that's what makes a successful person, because if you keep pushing through the rough times you know then it's almost like a cocoon phase. You come out a better version of yourself."
"He's been around a lot of Pro Bowl guys, Ray Lewis, he's been around a bunch of Pro Bowl guys. So, for him to say that about me it means a lot. I guess I'm in pretty good company," Marshall said Friday.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)