19.04.2024, 16:29 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

24.01.2018, 19:24

Cheap Jerseys From China

"I'm not going to miss any time," said Rodgers, who suffered a torn hamstring in practice during the 2007 season. "If I felt it, then I had to back off a little bit. We had to do a little more in the shotgun but it wasn't a big deal, ultimately."
Before the injury, Rodgers had completed 14 of 19 passes for 298 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions for a passer rating of 133.1. After the injury, he was 14 for 20 for 120 yards with no TDs,Wholesale Jerseys, two INTs and a rating of 45.8. He saw his interception-less streak end at 212 consecutive pass attempts, the longest of his career and the second-longest in Packers history.
Chief among coach Mike McCarthy's concerns: The NFL's worst rushing defense. After allowing New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram to rush for 172 yards on 24 carries during Sunday night's 44-23 loss at New Orleans, the Packers rank last in rushing yards allowed per game (153.5). Entering Monday night's Washington-Dallas game, only the Cowboys (4.9) and Carolina Panthers (5.2) were allowed more yards per rush than the Packers (4.8)
"We need to tackle the damn ball carrier and put him on the ground," McCarthy said. "That's what we'll be focused on."
"I don't understand what you don't like about our offense the last couple weeks. I'm very comfortable," said McCarthy, whose team ranked 19th in total offense, 24th in rushing offense, 12th in passing offense and seventh in scoring following Sunday's games. "I don't know the number of touches that Eddie has, but I'm very comfortable with the number."
Against the Saints, Green Bay's offense finished with 491 yards, led by running back Eddie Lacy's 182 yards of total offense (123 receiving, 59 rushing) on 21 total touches. But Rodgers' two interceptions - both of which went off receivers' hands - and a failed fourth-and-1 attempt from their own 40-yard line resulted in empty possessions in the back-and-forth game.
"We need to stop the run. We can be explosive on offense,Cheap Jerseys, take care of the football, take the football away. We've established that."
Players were not available to reporters Monday, but Rodgers stayed in the game until the Saints had put it out of reach and expressed confidence on Sunday night that he'd be fine by the Bears game.
"They're very confident where Aaron is today," McCarthy said of the medical staff.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)

18.02.2018, 08:30

Original Pandora Armband Sale Candy

Candy, How to do The solution genuine pandora jewelry at cheap price is to lose weight weight loss in addition to exercise diet is to take medicine but cheap pandora jewelry charms the medication is not safe and there are side effects the following information to you for Last Man Standing Seasons 1-5 DVD reference. many fitness with the coach and http://www.frad.co/ do a variety of vigorous exercise, not fat When I was two to 3 months to eat lunch. talk too say, This is Japan's popular "three days" apple diet". Basic knowledge eat apple lose weight must be hungry hungry to True Blood Season 4 DVD Box Set eat apples on low calorie foods to eat less than the calories from eating apples reduce weight with weight loss can improve dry skin allergic dermatitis, colorectal cancer incidence Preacher Season 3 DVD will decline.

Thema bewerten