18.04.2024, 23:37 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

26.01.2018, 03:08

Cheap Jerseys

"I know it's easy to say 'Hey he's under contract, hold him to it,'" Pettine said. "Now there's a dark cloud over your coaching offices and I've been a part of that. This business, it's hard to win and you've got to have everybody into it, passionate about the Cleveland Browns and pulling the rope in the same direction."
"At this point last year Derek Carr wasn't in the Oakland Raiders building," he said. "Derek had a very good rookie year. I've been in this situation several times where we've either drafted a quarterback or signed a guy in free agency. I've been in this situation before. That doesn't scare me one bit."
Pettine didn't hesitate in accepting Shanahan's resignation. Once Shanahan made it clear he wasn't happy in Cleveland, Pettine decided to make the change rather than bring back a coach not fully committed to the team's future. Pettine said Shanahan's decision to leave with two years left on his contract had nothing to do with his dissatisfaction with Manziel.
BEREA, Ohio (AP)

Thema bewerten