24.04.2024, 18:25 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

26.01.2018, 06:12

Wholesale NFL Jerseys

"We have a lot of weapons and we have a lot of hungry guys,Cheap Jerseys From China," Crabtree said. "A lot of guys want the ball,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, a lot of guys want to get that extra yard, and it's helping us. We're feeding each other and trying to get the win."
"We had issues with everything," coach Todd Bowles said. "We didn't do anything well, so everything they did, they did it well."
But Carr also showed the ability to throw the deep ball, connecting on a 49-yarder to Holmes that made it 21-3 late in the first half. Carr now has seven TD passes and no interceptions the past two weeks.
"Unfortunately, just couldn't really grip the ball, couldn't really do anything with pressure," he said.
"I may have been playing a little faster than normal simply because I hadn't played all year," Smith said. "I think once I settled down and got the feel of everything, I was able to play a little bit better."
The Raiders also shut down the Jets running game. Chris Ivory, who came in averaging more than 100 yards a game, was held to 17 yards on 15 carries behind a line missing starting center Nick Mangold.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP)