20.04.2024, 08:26 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

26.01.2018, 08:19

Wholesale NFL Jerseys

And that one call/non-call becomes the focal point of wild-card weekend.
"I don't think there was any idea what was happening on the field, and the second announcement just got lost," Blandino said.
Dean Blandino, the NFL's officiating chief, has some answers. They're not likely to placate many.
"I look at both systems and there are pros and cons to both systems," Blandino said. "You want your best officials in the postseason; obviously you have to win as a team in the regular season to get into the postseason. I think the individual system has merit, but I can't sit here and say having the full crew who worked together all season, there's not a benefit there.
Morelli's announcement could be heard on an audio review of Fox's broadcast, but the announcers also were discussing the play. So the viewing audience couldn't be sure what happened, only that flag had been picked up.
All assignments are based on those performance charts, with the only requirement under the current CBA being that officials in their first two years in the league don't get on-field work in the playoffs.
"Maybe there is a middle ground where we can get the benefits of the crew continuity and the highest-rated officials."
Even more of an issue, though, is the process for selecting officials for postseason games.
Moving to the current "all-star" approach allows for officials rated highest at each position by supervisors to get the premium assignments. But it robs the crews working the critical January/February games of the continuity developed through a full preseason and regular season.
Blandino told The Associated Press on Monday that referee Pete Morelli erred in originally announcing an interference call on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens before discussing it with the back judge who made the call, and with other members of the crew. The head linesman, who was closer to the play,Wholesale Jerseys, then "gave more information, and that from his perspective it was not enough contact (for pass interference) and that there was not enough contact that restricted the receiver (Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew)."