01.05.2024, 20:53 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

15.02.2018, 15:53

Wholesale China Jerseys

Houston insists he can handle the weight of his massive contract,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, just as easily as he pushes up the countless plates he puts on the bench-press bar. It doesn't matter that he will be double-teamed all season, or that the focus of opposing defenses will be squarely on him.
"Instantly, it's kind of like a bulls-eye on your head," said fellow linebacker Tamba Hali, who was in a similar situation when he signed a big contract a few years ago. "Everybody is going to scrutinize everything you do. Twenty-two sacks? People think that's easy to do, so if he even gets 12 or 14 sacks, people are going to scrutinize. But that's hard to do."
Nor was Hunt worried about giving the deal to Houston, who fell from a potential first-round pick to the third round after testing positive for marijuana at the scouting combine. In the years since he was draft,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, Houston has proven to be the consummate professional.
The deal was consummated just over a week ago, a six-year, $101 million pact.
"I knew the guys here were working, and I knew the strength coaches were going to have these guys in shape," Houston explained, "so I didn't want to show up out of shape. Whenever I got that call, I wanted to make sure I was ready."
Then there's cornerback Sean Smith, who's suspended the first three games of the regular season for violating the league's substance-abuse policy. It was Smith's ability to lock down the opponent's top wide receiver that often gave Houston time to get to the quarterback.
"I just made sure about being busy at all times," said Houston, who often posted videos of his offseason workouts on social media while his representatives worked on a long-term contract.
Defensive tackle Dontari Poe, so critical in tying up offensive linemen and giving Houston a clear path to the quarterback, will miss all of training camp and likely part of the season after surgery for a herniated disc. Poe is on campus at Missouri Western, but the 350-pounder is nowhere close to being ready to step onto the practice field.
Chiefs owner Clark Hunt certainly hopes that's the case.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP)