05.05.2024, 11:00 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

16.02.2018, 02:31

Wholesale Baseball Jerseys

Trailing 35-0 before they made a first down and 56-0 heading to the fourth quarter,Air Max Zero Sale, about the only thing that worked out for the Bucs was scoring a couple of meaningless touchdowns to prevent the worst defeat in franchise history.

Hester and Jones provided the signature moments.
Somewhat mercifully,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, McCown left the game with a thumb injury in the second quarter after appearing to bang his right hand off an Atlanta player's helmet on his final throw of the night. Mike Glennon went the rest of the way at quarterback.
Hester, in his first year with the Falcons, also had a 20-yard touchdown run on an end around, not to mention one of the better defensive plays of the night. After the Bucs stripped the ball away from a Falcons receiver, Hester stripped it right back and fell on the fumble himself to keep possession for Atlanta.
The Bucs, falling to 0-3 for third time in six years, couldn't do anything right. McCown was 5 of 12 for 58 yards and his fourth interception of the season was returned 23 yards for a touchdown by backup safety Kemal Ishmael.
He and the other offensive starters left after Steven Jackson's 3-yard touchdown run made it 49-0 before the midway point of the third quarter. It was the second-largest win in the Falcons' 48-year history, eclipsed only by 62-7 rout of New Orleans in 1973, and only the fifth time Atlanta has won by as many as 40 points.
"They outplayed us in every possible way," Bucs linebacker Jonathan Casillas said.
The Falcons settled for a 56-14 triumph.
With the Falcons already ahead 28-0,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Hester took a punt at his own 44, found a seam up the middle of the field and easily zipped around the last man with a chance to tackle him, punter Michael Koenen. The 56-yard play was Hester's 20th career return for a touchdown, breaking the mark he shared with former Falcons star Deion Sanders.
Sanders didn't mind a bit. He smiled broadly and waved to the crowd when he was shown on the video board, the Hall of Famer's record falling in the stadium he once proclaimed as "my house."
Jones could've made the same claim after his superb 40-yard touchdown catch in the third quarter.
"It was a fun night,Cheap Jerseys From China," Ryan said.
Their performance Thursday night might have set a low.
Turning toward the sideline, he looked first over his left shoulder for the pass,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, turned his body when realized it was coming over his right shoulder, juggled the ball a bit as he tumbled into the end zone, cradling it under his arm just before slammed the turf, getting both feet down.
"I thought I had my football team ready to play," first-year Bucs coach Lovie Smith said. "Obviously, we weren't ready to play."
Sanders, now a television analyst, watched Hester's return from the sideline at the Georgia Dome. Hester high-stepped the last 10 yards are so, his left hand bobbing behind his ear

Thema bewerten