02.05.2024, 01:22 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

16.02.2018, 14:47

Wholesale China Jerseys

"Colin Kaepernick's arm is the strongest arm the 49er quarterbacks have ever had," Mariucci said. "Stronger than Joe's and Steve's and Jeff Garcia's. ... But I saw a better presence in the pocket. I saw a better touch on some short passes, short, intermediate passes that required him taking some velocity off. I saw a little bit of confidence. Now it's only one practice in training camp, but I think adding a Torrey Smith and with the new play callers, I think he's going to have a heck of a year. I really do."
Former 49ers coach and NFL Network analyst Steve Mariucci has seen enough of Kaepernick to make comparisons with some 49ers greats: Hall of Fame quarterbacks Joe Montana and Steve Young.
"Colin just needs to be Colin," coach Jim Tomsula said. "I don't know if you can meet a more driven person. I don't know if you'll ever meet a more driven person than Colin Kaepernick."
Second-year Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater also leaned on Warner for advice after he finished his college career at Louisville.
Now, he's playing behind a largely new offensive line already facing its share of scrutiny after the Niners had repeated clock problems last season. He has a fresh target in Torrey Smith, though they only connected on one 5-yard completion during the exhibition schedule.
"I'm really not worried about what people say about me as a quarterback," he said. "I'm worried about what my teammates think and what my coaches think about me as a quarterback. That's ultimately who I give that ability to judge to."
With the season opener quickly approaching, there's clearly a lot riding on Kaepernick's big right arm, perhaps a new-and-improved arm as he and everybody surrounding the team hope.
Warner said he worked with Kaepernick on becoming more comfortable in the pocket so he sticks with his progressions to complete more short passes,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
In Arizona with Warner,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Kaepernick spent one day a week in a classroom setting,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, and applied those concepts from chalkboard study on the field as he worked on his mental approach.
SANTA CLARA,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens, Calif. (AP)