30.04.2024, 22:17 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

16.02.2018, 23:06

Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale

Quarterback has been a rotating door for this franchise in recent years.
"For him to just even welcome me in and help me out says a lot about who he is and his character," Mariota said. "I've been very fortunate to be a part of this quarterback unit. It's a great group, and he's done a lot to help my growth and help my transition."
Mettenberger is a cheap backup as well under contract through 2017. Paired with Mariota on his rookie deal, that puts the Titans in position to spend money elsewhere as they rebuild off last year's 2-14 record. They currently have more than $20.9 million in salary cap space behind only Jacksonville and Cleveland, according to a report by the NFL Players Association.
"To me, he's grown up as a pro, and that's why I think he's really going to be successful in this league at that position," Whisenhunt said.
Mariota said Wednesday that Mettenberger has been a big help since he arrived.
Mettenberger became the sixth different quarterback to play for Tennessee over three seasons,NFL Jerseys China, but the 6-foot-5,Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes, 224-pound rookie didn't win any of his six starts. With the second pick overall, the Titans went with the 6-4, 222-pound Mariota out of Oregon and turned the offense over to the rookie.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)