28.09.2024, 17:26 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

17.02.2018, 16:16

Cheap Anaheim Ducks Hoodies

"Tried to make it a more high-stakes environment to make our guys to perform in that type of environment,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and then if adversity does hit, how to quickly respond, "Bradley said.
"When adversity or something strikes that doesn't go your way, you've got to have the mindset to wait and see what you do next time," Bortles said Wednesday. "As a team and as an offense we have that. With kind of a lackluster performance, we want to get out there and kind of show that wasn't who we are and be better."
Bortles completed 22 of 40 passes for 183 yards, with a touchdown and two interceptions in a 20-9 loss to Carolina. Bortles was sacked five times and didn't get the Jaguars to midfield after halftime.
That comment probably won't sit well with fans and might make Sunday's game even more important for Bortles.
"They're not yelling at me when I throw a ball 5 yards over their head out of bounds, so I'm not going to do the same thing to them when they drop a pass," Bortles said. "Those are things that were addressed and we're going to continue to work at it."
Bortles also declined to blame play-calling, saying "I couldn't imagine calling a game. That's a difficult task for sure."
The coach offered one point for every catch in drills and minus-one point for every drop. There were still nine drops, some of them due to the rain-soaked field, but Bradley hopes that number will dwindled by Sunday.
"I don't remember a game coming out where I didn't say I wish we would have thrown the ball down the field more," Bortles said. "As a quarterback you always want to do that. As a unit we want to be more aggressive and kind of make more of a statement of who we are and our aggression."
Less time to rehash,Nike Air Max 2018 Release. Fewer days to stew,Undefeated Air Max 97 White. A quick turnaround that could dampen the disappointment of the season opener.
"Every time we step on the field,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Cheap, we expect to go out and execute, put drives together and stay on the field and go out and score points," he said. "That's what we expect of ourselves and anything less than that is a letdown."
"It felt like guys were there, they wanted to make plays, they wanted opportunities, they wanted balls in their hands and we just missed out on it whether it be a drop or missed throw," Bortles said. "We didn't capture the moment and didn't get a chance to overcome that adversity."
Bradley responded by heightening the level of competition during practice Wednesday, specifically for his young receivers.
The Jaguars have one of the youngest receiving corps in the league, a group that features three second-year pros

Thema bewerten