25.05.2024, 07:44 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

17.02.2018, 23:33

http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html

"A lot of people you see run from situations like this. They feel like: 'Oh well, they're not winning right now. It's not going the way they planned.' So what?" the two-time Pro Bowl selection said.
"The best feeling in the world is going to be when we turn this thing around,Air Max 97 Undefeated Uk, and to know you were a part of it. That you didn't run from a challenge, you didn't run from the fight. I love a fight. I don't like fighting,Wholesale Jerseys, but I love this fight."
The struggling Buccaneers are counting on him to be a big part of eventually escaping the cellar, and the All-Pro defensive tackle relishes the challenge of leading a resurgence after signing a seven-year contract extension that boosts this season's salary to $20 million, making him the NFL's top-paid player at his position.
That's on top of what he earned from a five-year, $63 million contract he signed as a rookie.
"It's a blessing to be able to take care of my family. But I'm passionate about this sport. I love the team I'm on. I play for the guys around me," he said.
McCoy, of course, left the room smiling.
General manager Jason Licht began a news conference Monday by calling it a "disappointing" day in light of the team losing Sunday, yet noted how exciting and comforting it is to have a player the caliber of the 26-year-old McCoy locked up through 2021 "while we rebuild and retool this roster."
TAMPA, Fla. (AP)

Thema bewerten