20.05.2024, 01:45 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

18.02.2018, 17:39

WBC Jerseys

The league's worst defense against the run (153,Wholesale Jerseys From China.5 yards per game) got dented again.
"When you get kind of off-balanced, it sets you back," Peppers said. "We're going to get it corrected."
Lacy's receiving skills have improved,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, while rookie receiver Davante Adams is emerging as a third option. Green Bay, though, would benefit from getting more production out of the tight end position.
"Me personally, I'm just going to get away. It's not going to eat at me,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys," Peppers said about his plans for the bye week. "This doesn't need to sit with anybody. It's an opportunity to learn. We got beat, you accept that and you move forward from it."
Green Bay (5-3) is in relatively good shape at the break, a game behind Detroit in the NFC North. Five of the Packers' last eight games are at home, in the cold comfort of Lambeau Field.
"So far, so good, I would say is how we're looking at it," coach Mike McCarthy said Monday at Lambeau Field about Rodgers' status.
For the most part, the up-tempo offense is playing well with Rodgers playing pitch-and-catch with Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb. The running game with Eddie Lacy has been inconsistent; McCarthy has said in some games that is in part due to a lack of attempts.
What hasn't been so good is the rush defense, which gave up 172 yards on 24 carries to New Orleans' Mark Ingram, allowing a whopping 7.2 yards per carry.

Read-option plays have also been somewhat troublesome, having the effect of neutralizing pass rushers Clay Matthews and Peppers.
The next time Peppers takes the field will be against his former team.
"We need to be more than a football team that has to rely on winning the turnover ratio," McCarthy said. "To get where we want to, we've got to overcome when we don't just play to our identity or our format."
MILWAUKEE (AP)