23.04.2024, 23:11 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

19.02.2018, 23:00

http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AC-Milan-FC/

He was in training camp this time last year with Tampa Bay only to be released in late August. He returned home to Southern California where he worked out all fall,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, staying in shape just in case a team called. But he also started working as an analyst for a Fox Sports Radio show in case his career indeed was over.
Hagan is just working as hard as he can,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic.
"I had that whole month off to learn the playbook," Hagan said. "I learned it, and now it's pretty easy. Once they call a play, I know where I'm going and I don't have to think about it too much."
"He's really been impressive," Whisenhunt said. "I wasn't sure what to expect from that standpoint, but he's learned very well and we've been able to move him in different spots and he's made a lot of plays. So it's an impressive camp so far for him."
By the time the Titans called Hagan, they only had a three-day minicamp left in their offseason program. Hagan came in, got an iPad loaded with the playbook and started learning the offense. That proved fairly easy for a veteran with 129 catches for 1,480 yards and six touchdowns with Miami, the Giants, Oakland and Buffalo.
"It was one of those things that was difficult just because I'd been playing for so long,Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes," Hagan said. "I just started thinking about, 'OK, what am I going to do if I don't play next year?'"
Hagan has looked good in training camp. The Titans have Kendall Wright,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, Justin Hunter and Nate Washington as their top three receivers with Hagan competing against Marc Mariani, Michael Preston and Brian Robiskie for either two or three spots depending on how many receivers the team keeps.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)