18.04.2024, 22:48 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

01.03.2018, 23:30

Wholesale Jerseys China

Blank said he will be "in the middle" of the search for a new coach, with the assistance of the Korn Ferry search firm. The Falcons also have hired former Chiefs and Eagles executive Joe Banner as a consultant.
"I know that I have made mistakes and I'm going to be scrutinized for it. ... I am responsible as much as Smitty is for this organization, the success of this organization and the downfall of this organization."
Smith's 66 wins in seven seasons are the most for any Falcons coach. He reeled off five straight winning seasons for a franchise which previously had not finished above ,Cheap NFL Jerseys.500 in back-to-back years.
Smith's firing came one day after the end of his second straight losing season, capped by Sunday's ugly 34-3 loss to the Carolina Panthers before booing fans at the Georgia Dome.
Smith was the defensive coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2003-07. He was a defensive assistant with Baltimore from 1999-2002.
"The last thing he said was 'I love you' and I said the same thing," Blank said.
Blank credited Smith with bringing stability to a franchise rocked by quarterback Michael Vick's arrest on animal cruelty charges and coach Bobby Petrino's unexpected departure for Arkansas during the 2007 season.
Atlanta had a 66-46 regular-season record with Smith and won two NFC South titles, but it was 1-4 in the postseason.
NFL rules allow interviews to be held this week with coaches