25.04.2024, 00:49 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

04.03.2018, 23:44

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

"Recently there has been more conversation about adding some of those subjective calls to reviewable plays with the technology we have now,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale. "
Coaches aren't allowed to signal for replay reviews of potential pass interference calls, but Caldwell indicated Monday he'd like to see the league allow more reviews if possible.
"I just think that we're all human and we're all affected by our surroundings, environment, big game, issues, noise, etc.,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply," Caldwell said. "It's going to be hard for anybody to convince me otherwise, and I think in that particular case we should try to take as much of the human factor out as we possibly can."
"I think without question it was probably not officiated correctly in my estimation," Caldwell said Monday, a day after Detroit's 24-20 loss. "Nevertheless, I do think in this day and age, with modern times where we have technology that can take out the human factor in certain key situations in big games, that we should use that technology to do so."
"For the sake of time, and those kinds of things in a game ... you have to have some boundaries," Caldwell said. "I do think that particularly in big games and down the stretch, and playoffs,Wholesale China Jerseys, and things of that nature, I'm not certain there should be a limit on when you can review."
ALLEN PARK,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Mich. (AP)