01.05.2024, 23:19 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

25.03.2018, 09:22

Wholesale Authentic Jerseys

Hillman rushed for 111 yards as Denver picked up 152 on the ground. The Browns gave up 111 yards receiving to Demaryius Thomas and 109 to Sanders. Also, Cleveland did not sack Manning, who passed for 290 yards.
"I was stepping up trying to throw the ball out of bounds and avoid a sack so we could keep moving up to get in field-goal range and win this thing," McCown said. "I just didn't get enough on the ball when I threw it. It just makes me sick because there is an opportunity there in regulation to win."
Once again, Cleveland's defense didn't do enough.
Given a third chance,NFL Jerseys China, Manning drove the Broncos from their 12 to set up a 34-yard field goal by Brandon McManus with 4:56 left in OT. The Browns haven't beaten the Broncos since 1990, and prior to that regular-season win, Cleveland lost to Denver in three AFC title games in four years.
Josh McCown threw a costly interception in the final minute of regulation and the Browns couldn't capitalize on intercepting Peyton Manning three times as they lost 26-23 in overtime Sunday to the Broncos, who have won 11 straight over Cleveland.

McCown, who played so brilliantly last week in an overtime win at Baltimore, had the Browns driving for a potential game-winning field goal when he inexplicably forced a pass that was intercepted with 44 seconds left in regulation.
Cleveland only needed 10 yards or so to give kicker Travis Coons a chance to hand the Broncos (6-0) their first loss. But running back David Turbin was thrown for a 3-yard loss and McCown was sacked on consecutive plays, forcing Cleveland to punt.
"It's just a huge missed opportunity," said McCown, who finished 20 of 39 for 213 yards and threw two TD passes to Gary Barnidge.
NOTES: Barnidge is the first Browns TE to score a TD in four straight games since Hall of Famer Ozzie Newsome in 1981. ... Dansby leads all active NFL linebackers with 18 career interceptions and five TD returns. ,Cheap Jerseys... The last time the Browns played consecutive overtimes games was in 2009. ... CB Joe Haden (concussion) and S Tashaun Gipson (ankle) were inactive. ... RB Robert Turbin made his Browns debut and had 27 yards on 12 carries,NFL Jerseys Outlet.
The Browns (2-4) had another chance in overtime, when Barkevious Mingo intercepted Manning and returned it to the Denver 39.
CLEVELAND (AP)

Thema bewerten