24.04.2024, 00:34 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

31.03.2018, 18:12

Cheap NFL Jerseys

It was the first cut block whistled on the Broncos since 2010, the year before Fox's arrival in Denver.
Thomas leads the league with seven TD catches, including the 500th of Manning's career, which he caught in the first quarter Sunday. But he's only played football for four years, taking up the sport after leading Portland State to a pair of NCAA basketball tournament berths as a power forward.
"I respect what everybody does in order to play this game and how much hard work goes into it and I would never want to take away somebody's ability to go out there and play football," Thomas said. "Unfortunately, it's tough, but he came up injured on the play. That was definitely not the goal or the intention."
Campbell is expected to miss one to three weeks.
"His opinion is his and he's entitled to that," Thomas responded. "But as far as I'm concerned, I just want to make it clear that there was no intent to hurt anybody on that play."
The Broncos were in a two-tight end set without any running backs when the Cardinals lined up in a three-man front, something they hadn't shown all game and for which the Broncos hadn't prepared. So, Manning audibled and brought Thomas up toward the line of scrimmage.
Notes: RB Montee Ball said his MRI on Monday showed his strained right groin wasn't a season-ending injury as first feared.
Broncos coach John Fox passionately defended Thomas, too. He said he's been in the league just two years less than Arians and "it's not the dirtiest play I've seen this year, let alone in 35 years."
Thomas said he and tackle Ryan Clady would never try to hurt anyone and the play Sunday that sent Arizona's star defensive end out with a sprained right MCL was a matter of miscommunication,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, not malice.
NFL spokesman Michael Signora said a decision on a possible fine for Thomas would be made later in the week,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
That's where things went wrong.
Arians suggested a suspension was in order,World Baseball Classic Jerseys.
His blocking has never been his strong point.
Fox said that no matter how bad it looks, Thomas meant only to legally cut block Campbell, which would have been OK had Clady not gotten into his pass protection stance just as Thomas went low and took out Campbell's knees.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)

Thema bewerten