23.04.2024, 08:21 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

02.04.2018, 00:17

Cheap Jerseys Store

Now, he's trying to get his players to forget about that and play considerably better against the AFC South rival Colts.
STADIUM UPGRADES: Although the Jaguars played two preseason games at home, this will mark the regular-season debut of $63 million in upgrades to EverBank Field. Billionaire owner Shad Khan, with significant financial help from the city, funded the world's largest scoreboards, two pools that overlook the field and several high-priced cabanas. Khan is hoping to improve the game-day experience and make the stadium more unique to the Sunshine State.
"Obviously you don't envision yourself going 0-2," Colts quarterback Andrew Luck said. "I'm not surprised that if you make mistakes, you're not going to win football games. I know that. I've learned that in my couple years in the NFL. I guess the fact that we've lost and made mistakes doesn't surprise me.
SEARCHING FOR D: The Colts and Jaguars share this after two games: neither is pleased with its defense. Indy allowed 24 points over the final 20 minutes against Philadelphia on Monday night and still hasn't found a replacement for the suspended/injured pass rusher Robert Mathis. Jacksonville's defense, meanwhile, has given up 68 points in the last six quarters and can't get off the field on third down.
WR WOES: The Jaguars already have ruled out WR Marqise Lee (hamstring), adding to the team's woes at the position. Ace Sanders is suspended two more games for violating the league's substance abuse policy. Starter Cecil Shorts III (hamstring) missed the first two games,Cheap Jerseys 2018, and rookie Allen Hurns (ankle) hasn't practiced all week.
Bradley responded by making two personnel changes Wednesday, but opted to stick with quarterback Chad Henne over rookie Blake Bortles.
"I put more pressure on myself than anybody else as I've said before, and the biggest thing is we need to win."
WAYNE'S WORLD: Reggie Wayne's last eight games in Jacksonville equate to what many receivers would consider a good season. Wayne has 65 receptions for 946 yards and three touchdowns, beating just about anyone the Jaguars put in front of him.
They'd really like to win this one.
"At times, I'm doing as much as I can," Henne said. "I'm not saying that I'm playing overly great out there. I would say I'm playing better than I have in the past and doing some really good things, and audibling and getting in the right plays and making plays out there. But there's always room for improvement like I always say.
They blew a 17-0 halftime lead at Philadelphia in the season opener, looking like two completely different teams before and after the break. Things got worse in Washington,Discount NFL Jerseys, where Jacksonville gave up a franchise-record 10 sacks,Cheap Jerseys China, managed a whopping 148 yards and allowed 449 in a 41-10 loss. Coach Gus Bradley benched four starters during the drubbing and parted ways with one of them for good two days later.
The Jaguars return home after road debacles at Philadelphia and Washington and host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, a game in which the loser drops to 0-3.
Between Indy and Jacksonville, only one of them (hint: it's not the Jaguars) looks like it would be able to claw its way out of such a deep hole. Regardless, the Colts would rather not be in that position.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP)

Thema bewerten