18.04.2024, 14:23 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

03.04.2018, 02:24

Cheap NFL Jerseys

"They're a good football team, we just didn't play well enough," Roethlisberger said. "I've played them for a long time and this place was really jumping. They're a good football team and I give them a lot of credit,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, offensively and defensively."
Roethlisberger, who came in with an 18-1 record in his career against the Browns, couldn't rally his team from a huge deficit and Pittsburgh's defense gave up too many big plays in a 31-10 loss on Sunday, dropping the Steelers into last place in the AFC North.
Cleveland's lead swelled to 21-3 at halftime, and when Ben Tate scored his second TD on a 1-yard run with 12:47 left, the Browns were ahead 31-3.
"We're 3-3, our record says we're an average football team," Roethlisberger said. "It's still early but we've got to get some things fixed."
It's time to regroup.
Unlike the season opener, when the Steelers built a 27-3 halftime lead and held off a furious Cleveland comeback, the Browns were the ones in control at halftime. Since the break in the opener, the Browns have outscored the Steelers 55-13.
Brian Hoyer passed for 217 yards, including a 51-yard touchdown pass to Jordan Cameron, and improved to 6-2 as Cleveland's starter. The Browns (3-2) hadn't beaten Pittsburgh so badly since a 51-0 shutout in 1989.
However, punter Brad Wing botched the hold, double-clutching as he tried to place the ball.
The Steelers (3-3) were no match for the improved Browns, who beat Pittsburgh for just the third time in 23 games.
"I didn't play well enough," said Roethlisberger, who overthrew Markus Wheaton on an opportunity for an easy TD in the fourth. "I missed some throws. I didn't make some good calls at times. I hold myself to a higher standard and I've got to be better."
This never happens to him in Cleveland, and rarely to the Steelers.
He was stunned.
Not much went right for the Steelers the rest of the day.
NOTES: The Steelers were down two defensive starters

Thema bewerten