20.04.2024, 18:37 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

13.04.2018, 19:30

Cheap Jerseys USA

Heading into his 15th season, Brady wants to do that as long as possible no matter what critics say. A recent Pro Football Focus story said he wasn't one of the league's top five quarterbacks.
"Whoever plays that position has to take a strong leadership position," Brady said. "There's no one else that's going to do it if the quarterback doesn't do it so that's a trait that all the good quarterbacks have and Jimmy's got very good leadership skills."
He laughed then said, "I'm always pretty fired up so I think there's people that always have opinions about us as athletes and you just try to go out there and do your best. You go home at night realizing you left it all on the field and some days you don't play your best, but that's sports."
But he had plenty of time to watch and learn. Since that was Bill Belichick's first season as head coach,NFL Jerseys China, all the quarterbacks were learning a new system.
"The reason I was a sixth-round pick was I didn't have much ability," the two-time NFL MVP said Wednesday. "So you've got to try to work hard to improve those things over the years while still keeping my mental game sharp."
So after four weeks of practice, "you know the things you need to improve on," Brady said. "You have five weeks to focus on it and make it better so you can come into the camp at the most important time, really at your best."
"You're only a young player for a certain amount of time in the NFL and at that point people are just waiting for you to produce. Nobody can really make mistakes, not if you want to be a good offense."
Back then, the Patriots held an offseason quarterback camp.
"I don't even know if you can compare the two," Garoppolo said with a chuckle. "It's night and day."
FOXBOROUGH,Cheap Jerseys Supply, Mass. (AP)

Thema bewerten