16.04.2024, 23:09 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

13.04.2018, 21:57

Wholesale Basketball Jerseys

NOTES: Texans WR Andre Johnson became the second-faster receiver to 950 catches by finishing with five for 954 after 159 games. He'll have to wait at least another week to be the second fastest to 13,000 yards,wholesale jerseys, finishing with 58 to fall 19 yards short. He has two more games to beat Marvin Harrison's mark of 162 games. Jerry Rice did it in 154. ... Murray set a Dallas' franchise record with his fifth straight 100-yard game to start the season. Emmitt Smith had four in 1995.

After the Texans scored twice in the last 2:27 of regulation, Bailey's miss from 53 yards on the final play ended a franchise record streak of 30 straight made field goals.
It looked like he would get the TD, but Romo instead threw a 2-yard scoring pass to Bryant for a 17-7 lead in the fourth quarter.
"Just got to come down with it,cheap nfl jerseys, come down with it," said Bryant, who had game highs with nine catches and 85 yards. "That's something I always tell Tony. If the ball is in the air, I'm going to try my best to come down with it."
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)

Thema bewerten