25.04.2024, 09:58 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

07.05.2018, 14:29

China Jerseys Wholesale

The 49ers rookie could be seen hollering at himself after fumbling his first punt return try in San Francisco's 20-3 victory against the Minnesota Vikings at Levi's Stadium. But the 27-year-old Hayne had no choice but to move on in a hurry as he was forced into backup running back duties in place of the injured Reggie Bush,Wholesale China Jerseys.
No matter that he was hardly perfect, Hayne's first NFL game captivated his countrymen from some 7,000 miles away.
Hayne trended on Twitter from the moment he was listed among the 46 active players from the 53-man roster for game day and throughout the night, including that embarrassing fumble.
"They're just saying, 'On to the next job, don't worry about it,' and I wasn't worrying about it," Hayne said. "I just have to move forward, obviously disappointed, yeah on 'Monday Night Football', what worse could have happened, you know?"
Tomsula has long admired his athletic ability and gave Hayne two more chances on returns after the fumble.
Notes: Bush was headed for an MRI on his injured left calf. Tomsula said Bush was walking well, but with a short week his status for Sunday's game at Pittsburgh is unclear. ... Straight-shooter Tomsula on his approach: "I never lie on purpose." ... The 49ers had eight penalties for 57 yards