16.04.2024, 15:34 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

23.05.2018, 22:27

Wholesale China Jerseys

NOTES: OLB Dee Ford practiced all week and intends to play Friday night. The Chiefs feared he had fractured his ribs against Seattle, but he wound up having a bruise. ... ILB Josh Mauga worked part of Wednesday's practice with the second team. Rookie Ramik Wilson was with the starters.

Things might change a bit Friday night when the Chiefs play Tennessee, the third preseason game typically being the dress rehearsal for the regular season. Reid said Wednesday that the starters will play three quarters, and that means Charles should finally get some work.
He's gotten more time to work on it during the preseason.
But juxtaposed with two performances that set fantasy football afire, Davis also had plenty of forgettable games: 10 carries for 25 yards against San Francisco, 16 carries for 49 yards against St. Louis, nine for 11 yards against Oakland and nine for 23 against San Diego.
When Charles was hurt last year against Denver and missed the following week at Miami,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, Davis ran 32 times for 132 yards and a touchdown. He also had 16 carries for 107 yards while splitting carries with Charles the following week in a drubbing of New England.
"That's what Andy wants to see me do better," Davis said. "Come out of the backfield and run routes, be in the slot,Wholesale Jerseys China, be out wide, things like that. Be more versatile. I think I've worked on that and I think he can tell the difference, and I think he's gaining confidence."
So to alleviate the concerns of Chiefs coach Andy Reid, Davis spent much of his offseason in Houston and Dallas, working out with trainers on his route-running and hands. He wanted to prove that in an offense that demands running backs to catch balls out of the backfield, the bruising running back with a downhill style can be a contributor.
Meanwhile, Davis has been on the field 51 snaps, including 40 against the Seahawks, when he had 11 carries for 29 yards along with two catches.
No need to wonder whether Reid can tell the difference. Just ask him.
The big question has been his hands