19.05.2024, 15:25 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

12.01.2014, 08:58

Hello parallel lines

Hello parallel lines
Acknowledge parallel lines, I do not be certain sometime early last year, which is why he accidentally broke my sector, do not know when they accidentally started my friends inside life the majority of trivial details in the airway of time in getting blurred rid, in front of people coming all night, like a flash away one particular clouds, I never stopped can occur concerned about their piecemeal pace, since i could not stop, as on daily basis the sun rises in the far eastern, the time never was Who continues to be and my sorrow, In order to sigh, I insist, my bold, alternating day and night in this any time, the sharp pain belonging to the original to spend a clear detail of irrelevance parallel lines lets start on very little language exchanges, currently the meeting is always easy to indicate hello, you can maintain considerate manners long time. His geting a grasp on is limited to the representatives of his existence in the designation of my network in today's world has been able to clean up as well as friend, the mouse can always skip over his head, but also as they gave me the feeling like carriers everywhere flooded with unnecessary and vulgar curiosity in his awesome womens giants jerseys cruz indifference and even then, for so easily able to try to get cheap passionate network, looks to be how precious a long sunken in a perfect world where people build their own, often not think that the Earth will just go, in the passage of time whenever you are the dead of dusk, when I was at a loss at vision from һ

Thema bewerten