01.05.2024, 13:23 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

18.01.2014, 11:50

A couple items of interest - The Daily Nightly

hola,Bottes UGG Delaine femme, brian, an interesting thing about the native americans getting the old aircraft factory land back. back in the 80's and that awful recession,Bottes UGG Broome, when america's prime cosmopolitan real estate went on the market, jthe apanese and the arabs bought it and deeded it back to the native american tribes that the lands originally belonged to. they knew america sure wasn't going to fix that VERY bad karma. they did it very quietly. i remember seeing some photos put together of life in the 60's and one of them was of robert kennedy with cesar chavez, the migrant worker's hero,Chaussure Jordan Talon, after his hunger strike. one wonders if they kidnapped him and starved him to death. they also never tell you that the british trashed ghandi, go figure. happy birthday, richard engel, on mexican independence day, and many happy returns:-) i've stopped counting mine,Bottes UGG Kensington, i will dye my hair soonly here for my nephew's upcoming wedding. their little 15 mos. old son is a blondie with blue eyes, he's adorable. i told his mother that we may look mexican/native american, but my great-grandfather was a 6'2" tall,Bottes UGG Kensington femme, blonde, blue-eyed frenchman and he went back to germanic lines. his mother had a very german surname. mexico is as big a goulash as america . . . . . . don fernando of mexican channel television is a good german example. i am glad that they released the female hiker. i wonder if iran's mountains have heavy element metals buried in very rich, very large, deep veins, deep within them. from a time before, the hopi kachinas and the navajo sand paintings of giant birds with some kind of exhaust coming off of them sure might have been based on very large cognitive space ships of a time before. made out of extra light and tensile heavy element metals, perhaps, that crashed on earth? something sure keeps the spirit of the native american indians alive . . . . . there was a very interesting battle in scandinavian country in wwii,Bottes UGG Corinth, patton was there and another famous general, a scots, i forget his name, at the battle of bastogne. they fought like cats and dogs for a teeny, tiny town. i watched the movie and thought, was there an ancient celtic altar there? anyway, in those mountains, every summer, there is a festival and they raise up lots of teepees and bring in the native american dancers. the navajo codetalkers were very instrumental in turning the war's tide. the french have huge collections of beautiful navajo rugs in their museums. to your kismet, brian,Bottes UGG Highkoo, i think of the novel by john milton about afghanistan and that lost paradise (borodin's music 'stranger in paradise' from 'kismet') where everyone stays young and more importantly, healthy. borodin's livelihood came from his chemist's job. he studied aldehydes and they exist in molecular clouds of dust in planetary nebula. i like to think of darwin's treatise that in evolution, 'everything is going to perfection' and we have been this way before, in another time,Air Jordan TC Retro Pas Cher, in another parallel universe. something sinister may be trying to thwart our journey home on our little earth ship,Louboutin Mary Jane, but i think that the homing instinct that is deeply imbedded in our human psyche will triumph. halleluia. best,Nike Air Jordan Retro, anna martina

Thema bewerten